History News Autumn 2019
- Nonmember - $8
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Program Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary Individual - Free!
- Complimentary Institution - Free!
- Individual Basic - Free!
- Individual Supporting - Free!
- Individual Sustaining - Free!
- Individual Patron - Free!
- New Professional - Free!
- Student - Free!
- Retired - Free!
- Subscription - Free!
- Institutional Budget - Free!
- Institutional Staff - Free!
- Institutional Basic - Free!
- Institutional Contributing - Free!
- Institutional Supporting - Free!
- Institutional Sustaining - Free!
- Institutional Partner - Free!
- Academic Program Alumni - Free!
History News is the official magazine of AASLH. Each quarterly issue includes featured articles, regular columns, and a Technical Leaflet.
History News Autumn 2019 Volume 74, #4
Table of Contents: On Local History: Helping our Communities Understand Themselves by Carol Kammen; The Whole is Greater: What Are We Waiting For? by John Fleming; Never Free But Never Caught: The Story of Ona Judge by Dr. Erica Armstrong Dunbar; Incarceration and Public History: The 2019 AASLH Annual Meeting Plenary by Susan Burton, Dr. Talitha LeFlouria, and Sean Kelley; Lessons and Questions from the 2019 National Visitation Report by John Garrison Marks; Inconvenient Misconceptions: When Fundraising is Hard(er) by Jamie Simek, Jennifer Hiatt, David Janssen, and Jeff Matsuoka; Award Winner Spotlight: Exploring Public Memory in North Carolina by Christy Crisp; Book Reviews: Systems Thinking in Museums: Theory and Practice (rev. Rebekah Beaulieu); Preservation and Place: Historic Preservation by and of LGBTQ Communities in the United States (rev. Gregory Samantha Rosenthal); Doing History with new AASLH Council Members; Technical Leaflet #288: Advocating for Your Organization with Local Government by Sean Blinn