History News Summer 2019
- Nonmember - $8
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Program Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary Individual - Free!
- Complimentary Institution - Free!
- Individual Basic - Free!
- Individual Supporting - Free!
- Individual Sustaining - Free!
- Individual Patron - Free!
- New Professional - Free!
- Student - Free!
- Retired - Free!
- Subscription - Free!
- Institutional Budget - Free!
- Institutional Staff - Free!
- Institutional Basic - Free!
- Institutional Contributing - Free!
- Institutional Supporting - Free!
- Institutional Sustaining - Free!
- Institutional Partner - Free!
- Academic Program Alumni - Free!
History News is the official magazine of AASLH. Each quarterly issue includes featured articles, regular columns, and a Technical Leaflet.
History News Summer 2019 Volume 74, #3
Table of Contents: The Whole is Greater: Building The Inclusive Historian's Handbook by Modupe Labode, Will Walker, and Robert Weible; Challenges to Being Inclusive in Museum Collections by Marian Carpenter; Practicing Inclusion in Historic Preservation Programming by Leah Craig; Community Engagement: Radical Renewal for Historic House Museums by Dawn DiPrince; For Comfort and Convenience: The Interpretation of Public Charity in Ohio by Holly A. (Hartlerode) Kirkendall; Award Winner Spotlight: Collections, Civics, and Citizenship by Lenora M. Henson; Book Reviews: Museum Websites and Social Media: Issues of Participation, Sustainability, Trust, and Diversity (rev. Kaia Michaelis); The Future of History: Historians, Historical Organizations, and the Prospects for the Field (rev. Matthew Toland); Doing History with Andrea Blackman, Nashville Public Library; Technical Leaflet #287: Care and Management of Vehicle Macro-Artifacts by by Marc Sammis and Kurt R. Bell