History News 2022, Vol. 77 #3
- Nonmember - $8
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary - Free!
- Individual - Free!
- Subscription - Free!
- Institutional Budget - Free!
- Institutional Staff - Free!
History News 2022 Volume 77, #3
Table of Contents: History in Progress by Avi Decter and Ken Yellis; Soldiers Turned Excavators: The African American Civilian Conservation Corps at Appomattox by Ann Roos; Building a New Generation of History Enthusiasts with Summer Camps by Sarah Adams; Out of One Story, Many: Frameworks for Making Diverse and Contemporary Connections at Olana by Carolyn Keogh; A Place and Its People: The Past and Future of Historic Sites by George McDaniel; Award Winner Spotlight: Cedar Lake Historical Association; Doing History with Public Historian and Costumer Anneliese Meck; Technical Leaflet #299: Creating Artist-in-Residence Programs at Historic Sites by Kenneth C. Turino and Rebecca Beit-Aharon.