SMALL MUSEUM PRO! ONLINE COURSE SERIES
Small Museum Pro! Certificate Progress
Small Museum Pro! (SMP!) is a professional certificate program for history practitioners who work or would like to work, in small history organizations. It provides practical guidance and education on a variety of topics. To receive a certificate, applicants must complete and pass five courses from the program. Eligible courses are listed below.
As you earn credits toward the Small Museum Pro! certificate, your progress will update in the box above. Please make sure you are logged in to see your progress. Once you have completed and passed five courses from the program, your certificate of completion will be available to print. If you believe you have earned the appropriate amount of credits and your certificate has not populated in the box above, please email email@example.com for assistance.
Eligible SMP! Courses:
- Caring for Museum Collections
- Collections Management
- Developing Exhibitions: Planning
- Developing Exhibitions: Design (Newly Added!)
- Introduction to Financial Management
- Leadership and Administration for History Organizations
- Museum Education and Outreach
Each course is offered twice a year, but class sizes are limited to provide for an engaging experience. Please visit the course catalog for individual course descriptions and more information on course style and requirements.
Upcoming SMP! Courses
Search this site
- Resource Center Home
- Upcoming Events
- Recorded Webinars
- Small Museum Pro!
- Standards and Excellence Program for History Organizations (STEPS)
- 250th Anniversary Resources
- Resource Kits
- Free Resources
- How to Use the Resource Center
- Cart (0 items)