Check this page regularly for the most current event schedule.
Meeting of the Membership
- Contains 1 Component(s) Includes a Live Web Event on 11/04/2022 at 11:00 AM (EDT)
NOV. 4, 2022 | 11 - 11:45 AM ET | Join us online for the 2022 Annual Business Meeting of the association. We’ll update you on the state of AASLH and the field and welcome new Council members while recognizing those who have served. Bring your questions for AASLH Chair Norman Burns, President & CEO John Dichtl, Secretary Dina Bailey, and Treasurer Rebekah Beaulieu.
- Nonmember - Free!
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary - Free!
- Individual - Free!
- Subscription - Free!
- Institutional Budget - Free!
- Institutional Staff - Free!
- More Information
Webinars are online discussions, typically lasting 60 to 75 minutes including a Q&A session. During each live webinar, you can use the Q&A and Chat features to type messages and questions to the panelists and other participants. Webinars are recorded so you can re-watch whenever you want.
Online Courses are typically between four to eight weeks long. They offer each student a chance to engage deeply with subject material over an extended period of time. Keep on track with regular video chats and other interactions with accessible faculty, and discuss the course material with classmates in online forums.
Onsite and Virtual Workshops
Workshops are one to two day in-person or virtual training events. We offer several workshops every year in various locations around the country as well as online. Each workshop offers participants a chance to engage in intensive learning and discussion with faculty and classmates.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
Search this site
- Resource Center Home
- Upcoming Events
- Recorded Webinars
- Small Museum Pro!
- Standards and Excellence Program for History Organizations (STEPS)
- 250th Anniversary Resources
- Resource Kits
- Free Resources
- How to Use the Resource Center
- Cart (0 items)