History News Spring 2021
- Nonmember - $8
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary - Free!
- Individual - Free!
- Subscription - Free!
- Institutional Budget - Free!
- Institutional Staff - Free!
History News Spring 2021 Volume 76, #2
Table of Contents: History in Progress: Straws in the Wind: Signs of Change in American Museums by Avi Decter and Ken Yellis; Curating During a Pandemic: A Lesson in Democracy and Open Air by Beth Maloney and Claire Mullins; Partners in Time: A Model for Meaningful Museum-School Collaborations by Meredith Leonard; Joy, Genealogy, and Justice: Connecting to History through Family Research by Adrienne Fikes; Crossing Cultural Divides in Hamtramck by Greg Kowalski; Award Winner Spotlight: Interpreting the Influenza Pandemic of 1918-1919; Doing History with the Museum of the Southern Jewish Experience; Technical Leaflet #294: Creating Digital Content for Museums and Historic Sites by Mark Breske and Liz Hobson.