History News Summer 2020
- Nonmember - $8
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Program Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary Individual - Free!
- Complimentary Institution - Free!
- Individual Basic - Free!
- Individual Supporting - Free!
- Individual Sustaining - Free!
- Individual Patron - Free!
- New Professional - Free!
- Student - Free!
- Retired - Free!
- Subscription - Free!
- Institutional Budget - Free!
- Institutional Staff - Free!
- Institutional Basic - Free!
- Institutional Contributing - Free!
- Institutional Supporting - Free!
- Institutional Sustaining - Free!
- Institutional Partner - Free!
- Academic Program Alumni - Free!
History News Summer 2020 Volume 75, #3
Table of Contents: History in Progress: Socials: Not Just for Ice Cream Anymore by Sean Blinn; The Whole is Greater: Pausing to Decolonize: Now Is the Time by Brandie Macdonald and Micah Parzen; Monuments and Memory By Ashleigh Lawrence-Sanders, Estevan Rael-Gálvez, and W. Todd Groce; Making a Statement: History Organizations Speak on Racial Injustice By Scott Alvey, W. Todd Groce, and Steve Murray; Commemorating 1945: Victory, Liberation, and Reckoning By AASLH Members; Self-Sufficiency Through Living History Museums By Zachary Stocks; Award Winner Spotlight: Illuminating Idaho's Pioneer Spirit by Liz Hobson and Mark Breske; Book Reviews: Engaging Communities in Museums: Sharing Vision, Creation and Development (rev. Lindsey Passenger Wieck); Partnership Power: Essential Museum Strategies for Today’s Networked World (rev. Shannon L. Haltiwanger); Doing History with Vedet Coleman-Robinson of the Association of African American Museums; Technical Leaflet #291: Telling Inclusive Stories When Your Collections Are Stuck in the Past by Meghan Gelardi Holmes, Steven Lubar, Jessie MacLeod, William Stoutamire, and Carrie Villar.