History News Summer 2021
- Nonmember - $8
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary - Free!
- Individual - Free!
- Subscription - Free!
- Institutional Budget - Free!
- Institutional Staff - Free!
History News Summer 2021 Volume 76, #3
Table of Contents: History in Progress: Public History and Public Humanities: Two Sides of the Same Coin by Ali Aoun; Making History at 250: The Field Guide for the Semiquincentennial by AASLH; The LGBTQ Columbia History Initiative by Katharine Allen and Robert-John Hinojosa; Digital Curation and Preservation in Small and Mid-Sized Museums in the Age of COVID-19 by Samantha Wilkinson; Award Winner Spotlight: Ghost River: The Rise and Fall of the Conestoga by Melinda Meyer; Doing History with TheirStory; Technical Leaflet #295: DIY Reader Rails for Exhibits by Steven Lubar