History News Winter 2021
- Nonmember - $8
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary - Free!
- Individual - Free!
- Subscription - Free!
- Institutional Budget - Free!
- Institutional Staff - Free!
History News Winter 2021 Volume 76, #1
Table of Contents: The Whole is Greater: Democratizing Curation with Community and Experimentation by Rahul Gupta and Evelyn Orantes; Latinidad through an African American Lens by Dr. Ariana A. Curtis and Omar Eaton-Martinez; Public History and Civics Education by K. Allison Wickens; What's Next? A Guide to Museum Transitions and Closures by AASLH Committees; Award Winner Spotlight: Voices of Vail; Book Review: For Love or Money: Confronting the State of Museum Salaries by Dawn E. Salerno, Mark S. Gold, and Kristina L. Durocher (eds.) (rev. by Ilene Frank); Doing History with Tonya Staggs, Historic Castalian Springs; Technical Leaflet #293: Interpreting Slavery with Children and Teens by Kristin L. Gallas.