Recorded Webinar: A Tale of Two Cities: Building Museums That Are Community Centers, Not Monuments to the Past (2018 OLC)
Recorded On: 09/29/2018
- Nonmember - $30
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary - $15
- Individual - $15
- Subscription - $15
- Institutional Budget - $15
- Institutional Staff - $15
Learn from small history museums in two cities that are both developing new museum buildings, both with new exhibition models. Participants will acquire ideas from the approaches these two museums with limited staff and operating budgets are taking to create thriving inclusive community centers that are not stereotypical historical societies.
RECORDED DATE: September 29, 2018
This webinar was recorded as part of the 2018 Online Conference for the Annual Meeting in Kansas City, MO.