Recorded Webinar: Advocating for Collections Care Both Internally and Externally (2018 OLC)
Recorded On: 09/27/2018
- Nonmember - $30
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary - $15
- Individual - $15
- Subscription - $15
- Institutional Budget - $15
- Institutional Staff - $15
This session will explore routes for both external and internal advocacy with a focus on collections care, securing time and funding for preservation initiatives and conservation treatment, and will discuss opportunities for incorporating information about preservation into all institutional advocacy efforts.
RECORDED DATE: September 27, 2018
This webinar was recorded as part of the 2018 Online Conference for the Annual Meeting in Kansas City, MO.