Recorded Webinar: From Assumptions to Intolerance: Addressing Visitors' Misconceptions About Religion (2018 OLC)
Recorded On: 09/27/2018
- Nonmember - $30
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary - $15
- Individual - $15
- Subscription - $15
- Institutional Budget - $15
- Institutional Staff - $15
Interpreting religion can be challenging, especially when museum visitors arrive with misconceptions and biases. This webinar presents three case studies from institutions experienced in addressing religious questions based on misinformation. These case studies are also featured in Interpreting Religion at Museums and Historic Sites, part of the AASLH Interpreting History book series.
RECORDED DATE: September 27, 2018
This webinar was recorded as part of the 2018 Online Conference for the Annual Meeting in Kansas City, MO.