Recorded Webinar: Is Your Organization Ready for StEPs?
Recorded On: 05/01/2019
- Nonmember - Free!
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Program Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary Individual - Free!
- Complimentary Institution - Free!
- Individual Basic - Free!
- Individual Supporting - Free!
- Individual Sustaining - Free!
- Individual Patron - Free!
- New Professional - Free!
- Student - Free!
- Retired - Free!
- Subscription - Free!
- Institutional Budget - Free!
- Institutional Staff - Free!
- Institutional Basic - Free!
- Institutional Contributing - Free!
- Institutional Supporting - Free!
- Institutional Sustaining - Free!
- Institutional Partner - Free!
- Academic Program Alumni - Free!
Assessment programs like AASLH’s StEPs program are road maps. They are a valuable tool for moving an organization forward along a path and helping paid and unpaid staff, volunteers, and board members stay focused as they travel together along that path toward a set of common goals.
Organizations that can connect planning and fundraising to an assessment program gain credibility. Funders like to know that your proposed project is based upon goals that are supported by an assessment program, and that your organization’s progress can be measured.
StEPs is a self-study assessment program open to any museum, historical society, historic house, site, or related organization. It is intended for small- and mid-sized organizations that do not feel ready for other assessment programs, but larger museums may find it useful for prioritizing and as a refresher checklist or training tool. Enrollment in StEPs is a one-time fee of $175 for institutional members of AASLH.
Is your organization ready for StEPs? Join us for this free, one-hour webinar to hear how StEPs can help your organization create a road map for meaningful change.
Speaker: Cherie Cook, AASLH Senior Program Manager
Note: This webinar is for organizations that are considering using the StEPs program. Organizations already enrolled in the program should register for the free webinar, “StEPs Welcome or Refresher" on June 19, 2019: https://learn.aaslh.org/p/event-stepswelcome-2019jun. The StEPs Bonus mentioned in the webinar is valid for May 2019.
RECORDED DATE: May 1, 2019