Recorded Webinar: What is the AASLH Awards Program? (January 2020)
Recorded On: 01/14/2020
- Nonmember - Free!
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Program Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary Individual - Free!
- Complimentary Institution - Free!
- Individual Basic - Free!
- Individual Supporting - Free!
- Individual Sustaining - Free!
- Individual Patron - Free!
- New Professional - Free!
- Student - Free!
- Retired - Free!
- Subscription - Free!
- Institutional Budget - Free!
- Institutional Staff - Free!
- Institutional Basic - Free!
- Institutional Contributing - Free!
- Institutional Supporting - Free!
- Institutional Sustaining - Free!
- Institutional Partner - Free!
- Academic Program Alumni - Free!
Have you always wondered what the AASLH awards program is? Do you feel that your organization is too small to win a national award? AASLH knows that organizations across the country do amazing work in the field of state and local history and want to recognize your efforts. Join this free informational webinar to learn about the program and why you should apply, no matter what your budget size. Also get tips for how to put together an award-winning nomination.
Visit our Awards page to read more about AASLH Leadership in History awards and see profiles on previous award winning organizations.
RECORDED DATE: January 14, 2020
TIME: 3:00 - 4:00 pm EASTERN (Remember to adjust for your time zone)
Cancellations/Refunds for online continuing education (webinars and online courses) must be submitted in writing via email or mail. Cancellations made prior to the start date for the online course or the day of the webinar will be given a full refund. No refund will be given after the start date for the online course or on/after the day of the webinar. Registrants may transfer their registration to another person. Registrations cannot be transferred between courses or course sessions. AASLH is not responsible for cancellations that were mailed or emailed but never received.
If you have any questions, please contact AASLH Programs staff at 615-320-3203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.