Technical Leaflet 268: Building Better Budgets
- Nonmember - $5
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary - Free!
- Individual - Free!
- Subscription - Free!
- Institutional Budget - Free!
- Institutional Staff - Free!
Building Better Budgets is an AASLH Technical Leaflet. AASLH Technical Leaflets are brief, practical guides on how to do history. Technical Leaflet #268 by Stacy L. Klingler and Laura B. Roberts tackles the tricky issue of budgets: how to make them, how to use them, and how they can help you evaluate your organization and goals. Your budget is one of the most important steps in making your plans for the future a reality. It’s your plan in numbers. Budgeting and financial planning can help you understand how well your institution is using its resources to meet your mission. Read about the flip side of the process, financial reporting, in Technical Leaflet #269!