Technical Leaflet 279: Students and Community Organizations: Creating Productive Partnerships
- Nonmember - $5
- Academic Program - Free!
- Academic Faculty - Free!
- Academic Student - Free!
- Partner Institution - Free!
- Partner Institution Staff - Free!
- Premier Partner Institution - Free!
- Premier Institution Staff - Free!
- Platinum Partner Institution - Free!
- Platinum Institution Staff - Free!
- Complimentary - Free!
- Individual - Free!
- Subscription - Free!
- Institutional Budget - Free!
- Institutional Staff - Free!
Students and Community Organizations: Creating Productive Partnerships is an AASLH Technical Leaflet. AASLH Technical Leaflets are brief, practical guides on how to do history. Technical Leaflet #279 by Anne Lindsay tackles how institutions can prepare for partnerships with students to get the maximum benefits out of the relationship for both sides. Partnerships with community organizations and local stakeholders are extremely beneficial for students is undergraduate and graduate programs. These partnerships can take a number of forms, from volunteering to class projects to internships and more intensive thesis opportunities.